Wednesday, February 8, 2012

One Dip to Rule Them All


Last weekend, I was at a friend's birthday party and I must admit I spent most of the party right next to the BEST DIP EVER.  I saw this bowl of creamy goodness sitting on the counter calling my name with a large bag of Frito's Scoops sitting next to it.  After taking my first bite, I can only describe the dip as a *crack!  I sat transfixed.  So bright... so beautiful... ah, Precious. 

I started asking around the party to see who brought the dip and discovered a blond girl, whose name I still do not know.  I asked her how to make this wonderful concoction and she gave me all the details.


So, this weekend when it was time for me to decide what to make for the Superbowl Party, this dip popped into my mind (or to be more precise it has been in my dreams since last Saturday when it first touched my lips).  Remember, Blond Girl Whose Name I Don't Know-- imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. 

Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:  

1 Package of Ranch Dip Mix










16 oz of Sour Cream 











1 1/2 cups of Shredded Cheese (I used Mexican Blend) 










Frito's Scoops










Directions:
Combine sour cream, ranch package, and cheese in a bowl.  Refrigerate for 30 minutes.  Serve with chips.  




NOM NOM NOM NOM

Cheers!  Jaime

*I do not, dear reader, actually believe this dip to be made of crack cocaine.  I only use the term in jest to describe how addictive this dip can be.  We here at The Knotty Krafters do not condone the use of actual crack cocaine, or really any form of cocaine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment