Thursday, February 9, 2012

Felix and Oscar (Episode 1: Felix has some Knotty Little Secrets, too!!!)

We have all read about how I am possibly a hoarder (it's a disease, people!), thanks to Jennifer.  Jennifer is one of the most OCD organized people I know.  Her house is clean, her deadlines are met, and she never starts one project without finishing the next.  And that is why we all love her here at The Knotty Krafters!

Fellow Knotty Krafters Jennifer, Christy, and I  were all invited to a Superbowl Party on Sunday.  Part of the invite was to bring a snack to share and we would all stay afterwards to watch Chris Mann on The Voice.  I made my newly discovered Crack Dip (see previous post).  Christy made a delicious cherry concoction (I'm sure if you asked her nicely she would share the recipe with you).  Our hostess made a fabulous taco soup and pork tenderloin sandwiches.   If you notice, dear reader, the operative word in each of these sentences is made.  There was quite a spread!

Here is what Jennifer brought:



Here is Jennifer "making" her dish:



Here is Jennifer showing off her jugs tubs of frozen custard.  (Isn't she pretty?)



So, my friends, I just wanted to let you in on Jennifer's Knotty Little Secret.  She doesn't actually make things for parties.  She buys Freddy's Frozen Custard.  It's shameful really, but I thought you should know the truth.

Cheers-- Jaime

1 comment: