Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tea Time!

Who doesn't love a good tea??!?  When we heard that Prince William was FINALLY marrying the lovely Kate Middleton, the girls here at the knotty krafters had to get together and celebrate the nuptials with a tea. 


I made some tea sandwiches.  Christy made some lovely scones and brought them over with some homemade jam (I'm sure she will blog the recipe later if you ask her nicely).  And Elaine brought over the tea.  I finally had the chance to use my tea set, which I bought when I was in London at Selfridges (when they were having a HUGE sale).

We decided that in order to properly view the nuptials we should obviously were hats.  But, as we were in Kansas and not in Westminster Abbey with the Royals, we opted for sweatpants instead of formal wear :)

Christy
Elaine

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment